WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM BUYERS AND WHY?
- We collect our buyers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the pages that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
- We use this information to improve our Services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments.
- If you opt into Nude Cosmetics, Inc., we store and use this information to pre-fill your checkout information. We additionally use this information to help customize and improve your experience when you visit our store by presenting to you goods and service that are more likely to be of interest to you.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making — for example, we use certain personal information (for example, ip addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
- We collect this information when you use or access a store that uses our Services, such as when you visit a merchant’s site, place an order or sign up for an account on a merchant’s site.
- We also collect this information when you opt into Shopify Pay, or use Shopify Pay to pre-fill your checkout information.
- Additionally, we partner with third parties who provide us information about buyers, for example to help us screen out merchants associated with fraud.
WHEN AND WHY DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- Nude Cosmetics works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide our clients with the best Services and we may share personal information in order to support these efforts.
- We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- If the store you visit or access directs us to transfer this information (for example, if they enable a third party app that accesses buyer personal information).
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business or the business of a merchant whose store you visit or access, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
- Nude Cosmetics is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
INFORMATION FROM COOKIES & SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
- Opting out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
- We may also use web beacons, tracking technology and other automated tracking methods on our website, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
- Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
THIRD PARTY APPS
- Nude Cosmetic’s platform allows merchants to connect their stores with third party applications to alter or provide new functionalities in their store. Unless listed as “Made by Nude Cosmetics,” we are not responsible for and have no control over how these apps function. We ultimately can control which apps we choose to use with our store, and we are responsible for making sure that they do so in compliance with relevant privacy and data protection requirements.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- We perform annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by using the contact details below:
Residents within the USA:
Nude Cosmetics, Inc.
Attn: Nicole H.
150 Elgin St., 8th Fl
Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4